The Tumour Bank is available to academic and industry cancer researchers worldwide.
How to proceed?
Access to specimens and clinical data is straightforward using our on-line request procedures or by e-mailing us directly.
- Check the website: www.biobank-paca.com, and consult the inventory of biological resources
- Contact the tumour bank representative(s) (by email) to obtain forms necessaries for sample attribution
- Fill out the forms and send them along with a description of your scientific project
- The Scientific Committee of the Tumour Bank evaluates your scientific project
- When accepted, a Material Transfer Agreement between the tumour bank institution and your institution will be established
- The tumour bank will organize the transfer of the samples to your institution and laboratory